'Tis the season for making resolutions. I thought I would share a few of mine. I hope you'll do the same in the comments. If you've already blogged about your resolutions, please share your blog link in the comments.
Here's my list -
- Make more clothes for the kids (especially from that enormous stack of Ottobre Design magazines).
- Make slopers for myself. I'm ready for my homemade/handmade clothes to fit me right the first time.
- Put a dent into the stash. It's time to use it up (so I can buy more, of course!).
- Try paper piecing.
- Make a blue and white quilt.
- Get over my fear of curved piecing.
- Sell my current sewing machine and upgrade to something that suits my sewing style better.
- Write more tutorials. I've got a few up my sleeve plus it looks like lots of folks are interested in learning more about pattern grading. I'm on it!
- Have five to six quilt patterns written, tested, and up for sale on my Etsy shop by June 1st.
- Create a cohesive brand identity for mini mushroom.